AmigaActive (1667/2143)

From:Gary Ransley-Miller
Date:25 May 2000 at 13:07:41
Subject:GotoURL

Hi chaps, Does anybody know how to modify the GotoURL script used by Yam to work with IBrowse.
At the moment it is set to open a new window. I'd rather it opened a new browser tab, but I don't know how to modify the script. I couldn't find any information in the docs I downloaded with Ibrowse 2.2 (registered) and Hisoft haven't replied to my polite and earnest request for information. Any Arexx whizzes out there? I could turn off the new window feature completely I suppose but thats not what Id' prefer to do

Missing old school friends? Find them here: